PE-25-JW | Benchtop Plasma Cleaner
Low Cost Plasma Cleaner
The Plasma Etch, Inc. PE-25-JW is a powerful, inexpensive plasma cleaner. This low cost system is made for smaller production facilities, research and development labs, testing facilities, universities and is great for plasma sterilization and surface modification. The PE-25-JW is user friendly and produces consistent results every time.
Domestic Price: $6,900 USD
Call us at 775-883-1336 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
OverviewThe Plasma Etch, Inc. PE-25-JW is a high quality plasma cleaner that is user friendly, easy to use, and produces consistent, repeatable results. The system has automatic process sequencing capabilities. All timed events (pumpdown, plasma, gas stabilization and vent) can be easily programmed into the automatic sequence. The PLC keypad is used for operator entry and one complete process recipe can be stored in memory for repeatable results. One button operation starts the process sequence. This is is our lowest priced plasma cleaner, made for smaller production facilities, research and development labs, testing facilities, universities and is great for plasma sterilization and surface modification.
- Durable Welded 6061 T6 Round Aluminum Vacuum Chamber. Dimensions: 5" x 8" Deep.
- Single 3.5" x 7" Horizontal "Direct Contact" RF Powered Electrode with 2.5" of Chamber Height Clearance.
- 150 Watt, 50KHz Continuously Variable RF Power Supply.
- 1 Rotometer Gas Control, 0-25cc/min w/Precision Needle Valve.
- Thermocouple Vacuum Gauge, 0-1Torr.
- PLC Microprocessor Control System. Keypad user interface with alpha-numeric display. Storage of 1 Process Recipe for Automatic Process Sequencing.
- Console Dimensions: 14"W x 14"D x 18"H. Approximate Shipping weight is 52lbs.
- Electical; 120VAC, 15A
- 5 CFM 2-Stage Direct Drive Oil Vacuum Pump, Oxygen Service (kryox Charged).
- 2nd Rotometer, 2nd Gas Conterol, 0-25cc/min with precision needle valve.
- 100 watt, 13.56 MHz RF Generator with auto tuner.